Sunday, January 25, 2009

you give and take away.

lots have happened this week. everything went by in a blur. didnt even have time to blog.or rather no mood to do so.

well, for starters, Elfie is no longer in my houe=( his barking was more than my dad could handle. and being the Alpha male Elfie was, and that includes my Dad as well. both couldnt get along. he would bark and snarl at my dad whenever my dad was home. sighh.simply couldnt have 2 hot headed creatures in the same house. war was bound to break out.

got home to a dead quiet house just now after my reunion dinner. i kinda miss elfie's barking yet im thankful as well. havent really had a good night sleep the whole week coz Elfie would bark each time my neighbours opened their doors.sighh.too alert a watchdog is he.

well, i really hope hes doing well at the new house. it was an experience i would never forget. taking Elfie out for his morning and evening walks. hearing him whine and even he making out with his smelly cushion.gross, but that was Elfie.oh wells, im still thankful i got to experience taking care of a dog this week. good but tiring. but one thing's for sure, i will definitely get a dog in my own house. so to all my perspective husbands out there. better be a dog lover.haha.

oops.did i say husbands.i meant HUSBAND. singular!!!

thanks YOU for helping me tide over this difficult period with Elfie.=)really appreciate all you did!!!

well, enough of the Dark Side. hey, its the lunar new year!im supposed to be happy right!?!!?

well, it made me slightly happier that today, my dad's car was mine mine mine!i drove places.literally, to hougang,home,bugis,my uncle's house and back home!!wooo.it was good!and im still learning.ha.

had a fantastic high tea buffet with reg and shaun!!wanted to go for GoodWood park hotel's buffet.but when we got there. the spread was a lil pathetic.no way would we pay 33 bucks for just pastries. all of us fasted breakfast and lunch to eat the buffet la!so we ended up at Marriot Hotel nxt to Tangs. and it was worth it!the spread was scrumptious!and though i wanted to lose weight. i gave in!to sinful indulgances!ha.photos are up on Facebook.kinda lazy to upload them here.

okies.not feeling too good. having s slight fever and sore throat right now. not a good omen according to jansen.soobbs.but im sure the Lord heals!Amen!

alrites. off to rest early!!

and once again, a very happy lunar new year to everyone out there!have a blast collecting the red things.haha.and share the "love" with me!

ps. Love= Money!

kidding!

1 comment:

A Khudori Soleh said...

salam from Khudori. Nice blog