Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ELFIE!

havent blogged for quite a few days.so much has happened and i was a lil lazy to blog them down. but now that i have quite settled down.here goes!

Sunday, 18th jan.
aft church, went down to valarie's house to check the Jack Russell terrier out! Aft meeting Elfie, we decided to adopt him and try him out for 1-2 weeks. to see if he can get along well with my family!!

Elfie reached home with a anxious yet excited heart. he was goin somewhere new, yet a lil apprehensive of his new owners. well, as expected, there was quite a bit of barking at the door whenever people walked past. he was especially "hostile" to my dad a few times. perhaps its my dad's stern face. but that greedy dog always ran to my dad who always had food in his hands.sighhh.even the way to a dog's heart is through his stomache.tsk ts.no wonder they say man are dog's best friend.

or should it be dogs are man's best friend?ha.both sound the same to me!!

have been having 2 sleepless nights so far.coz elfie barks at anyone near the door.siighh.happens just after i get to drift into a deep sleep then a BARK awakens me.and i have to wake up and tell him to stop.i really hope he will get used to people walking outside.else. i dont know how im gona sleep properly.

managed to walk elfie for the past 2 mornings. the 1st monday morn, he woke me up at 12am and whimpered.i gave up and took my pillows and mattress downstairs and slept next to him.that spoilt dog.and at 7am. he gave me a very nice wake up call!BARKING!couldnt sleep anymore.so i decided to give him one long walk.and thank God he did his small and big business at the grass!!haha.not at home.

well. really hope i can keep elfie. my dad said if he continues to be a barking nuisance and neighbours complain. we might have to give him back=(ayee.ok.gona keep unhappy thoughts out!


my handsome lil elfie!!

had a good supper at sheares last night!after a hard training.body is aching like crap once again. jansen allowed me to drive the car to sheares!so a very nervous yi xiang,bert and jansen boarded the car.had a bit of problems parking without the poles=(ha.but STILL LEARNING!

ate so much and for so long that i missed my last 151 home=(but jansen very kindly sent me all the way hom!thank you jansen!!!

celebrated jac's 21st today!soph,cara,mel wong and cheryl came too!and i havent seen them in ages!was so glad to see all of them.but amazingly, the min we saw each other, we were talking and behaving as if we were still back in St margs!!ahh.the nostalgic feeling came back and very soon we were reminscing about the good ole days back in st margs!

and we decided to visit st margs this fri!but not wearing out uniforms of course!haha.cant wait to see my teachers again!wonder if they will still recognise us!!




once again, happy 21st KUKU!!!






and not forgetting my dear REGINA who turned 21 on 20 jan as well!!=) thanks for the many more years of good ole friendship to come!and thanks for the past few years=)

No comments: