Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not because of what i've done, but because of WHO YOU ARE!

PRAISE THE LORD. i finally passed my practical test today afternoon!!!!i cannot describe how horrible and nervous i felt before the test, during the test and after the test.sigh.i thank God i never ever have to go through it again. its seriously worse than taking an exam. i know failing my driving is not the end of the world., but its the money i have been investing all this while, finally, i need not spend money on any more driving lessons!phewww.it was tough. i remember between the previous test and this test, i scrimped so much la. didnt dare to do much shopping coz i had to save the money for the lessons and tests. but dont know why still never lose weight.haha.maybe coz i ate the same amount of food.=(

during the test, my tester kept talking to me.alittle distracting, but thank God i was able to multi- task.ha.he said i was a little "slow" at times, esp in overtaking and crossing road junctions..booo.but will continue to work on it when i drive again!!sadly, my dad didnt trust me with the car just now when i met him. it was less than a 5 min drive back home but he didnt let me.boooo.nvm, i "booked" a slot with him on sunday morning, driving to church!haha.

oh wells, for this test today, i actually missed a total of 3 lectures!!time to go catch up on them!!

once again, i wana thank all my friends who have prayed for me and given me much encouragement for this test!and of course, God for making the pass even possible!!=)

No comments: