Sunday, January 11, 2009

I MISS......

school is officially starting tomorrow, 12 jan 2008 for me. and i still miss so many things i have gone through in the past.

-i miss rushing through my homework in the morning before assembly. (that includes lots of copying).
-i miss singing the national anthem with my school mates. i
-miss my principal catching people with more than 1 pair of ear piercings, folded socks, coloured sports bra, sporting too short a hairstyle for an All girls school
-i miss changing direction whenever we see the principal or discipline master walking towards us
- i miss racing with my friends for the canteen
- i miss cutting queues to get a quick lunch
- i miss forgetting my name tag and having to wear big ugly ones which cost a crazy $2!!!
- i miss using my school tie to wipe my mouth after a meal
- i miss hanging out in town after school each day
- i miss helping my teacheds carry books to the staff room so that i can shave off a few mins for the next class!
- i miss eating in the school library


oh well. theres certainly so much so much more that i miss but if i were to write all of them down. i might as well publish a book!ha

my first lecture tomorrow, but i have to give it a miss coz i have my driving lesson!!!darn. thursday is my test and i really do not want to fail it again.sigh.its sucking my dry of my allowance. though my allowance increased this year coz i have no more hall to stay. but half or rather 3/4 is goin into my driving!this sucks. but no choice. i got myself this test date.

climbings training gona be tough this sem. with almost 1 comp every month all the way up till Aug!which means i have many more chances to do well!

watched leon compete in the national boxing championships at some ulu-ed HDB estate at Admiralty. the Novice boxers were really "noobish", just like how i am right now in Muay Thai.ha. leon did a good fight. but his opponent had a super big height advantage. i thank God i am of an average height of 1.64. but to all those below, fret not!u just gota be stronger in other areas!=)

its a new school semester for me. and i have more or less prepared my files to put my new notes in. kinda excited yet dreading it at the same time. cant explain it in words. but i am so determined to work harder this sem. God please help me through this!

No comments: