Wednesday, January 14, 2009

butterflies in my stomach!

tiring day.slept till i got a headache.groanss.training was really tough. my fingers felt like it wasnt part of me anymore.i have nvr climbed so much in one day.sigh...

ok.i think that was quite an exaggeration but u guys get my point!ha.

having the super jitters right now.my practical test is tomorrow,4.30!and i almost couldnt sleep last night.each time i closed my eyes, i would imagine myself driving and making those silly mistakes in the circuit!arrgghhh.God please guide my hand and eye and leg co-ordination tomorrow!i really want to pass and stop wasting money on retaking lessons and tests!!!=(and i wish daffodil all the best as well!!

was looking on kate spade's online catalogue a few mins ago, searching for reg's birthday present. showed a particular handbag to yi xiong who still doesnt know what to buy for her. and this is his reply!

xiong. says: (11:49:04 PM)
you be my gf for 10yrs marry me for 20yr give birth to 30children then i buy for you!

wah.when i read that. i almost died laughing and almost immediately, pity and sympathy filled me up for yi xiong's future wife!!haha.imagine having to go through all these trouble and pain just to get a bag from him.any takers on how much the handbag cost??


$375 USD!!!.tsk tskk.the stingy yi xiong!haha.he'll prob kill me for writing these down. coz maybe now no girl will dare to be with him!muahaha

okies.my fingers are really sore and i want to get enough rest for tomorrow!!

No comments: