Tuesday, January 13, 2009

weight loss program day 1!

today went pretty well. managed to get for my first engineering module class on time!!!and it was interesting.thank God there is no exams for it!haha.anw, met jansen,yi xiong,yi xiang,chuan ming and jia wei for lunch.had a good chicken chop with rice from the indonesian stall!yummy yummy!my first attempt to lose weight gone.sigh

had my first most boring SW3101 lect today. bad timing.2pm, just after my lunch.so felt like sleeping but i was right infront of my lecturer.so i had to force myself to be awake. after lect, joined chuan ming,shao ting,jansen,yi xiong,jia wei and heng hong for a trip down to PGP for BUBBLETEA!(2nd attempt at weight loss failed).sighhh.stupid pearls.taste so good yet so rich in carbo.grrrr.i wonder if theres such a thing as a zero calorie chewy black thing to put into bubble tea!someone should go invent that!!

today was my first ride home aft school during the peak hour.after 1 and a half years of hall, i completely lost touch with the traffic and human jam on the roads during peak hours!boarded bus 151 at kent ridge terminal at 6.30!and reached toa payoh at 7.50pm!the bus ride took a crazy 1 hour plus journey!normally, it would have been a 40min or less ride to sch.but the jam was really bad along bukit timah road.sigh.nxt time im definitely gona avoid the peak hours.prob hang around sch first.i dont wana waste my time in the bus squeezing with people.

back to watching DR house episodes agaiN!i seriously love that guy!today's episode included this super hilarious albeit a little racist line that Dr house said

Dr house (looking at Dr Foreman, a Black guy when he wanted to write something on the whiteboard): "theres a reason why they call it a white board."

after a few lines...with Dr foreman glaring at Dr house.

Dr Foreman: "alrights, now would you please pass me the Black marker?"

and of course Dr House glares back at Dr Foreman!i laughed till my sides ached!!haha

and sadly, i have to control watching such videos.need to start on my readings!i wana get a good headstart for this sem!!!


conclusion of the weight loss program: FAILED.

gona try again TOMORROW!


oh and i would like to clarify that im trying to lose weight because i want to drop to a lower weight catagory for muay thai comps. and i want to start eating healthily so my workouts are more effectively!!!ha.i've got people telling me to stop losing weight, but i know my eating habits.not very healthy for now.so gona try snacking less!!

No comments: