Sunday, January 4, 2009

In tough times, i will still praise you.

had a fantastic praise and worship service this morning in church. Terence led the band and the congregation into welcoming the year 2009. call it a "goose-bumping" experience during the P&W, songs were arranged in an appropriate order and i could see terence was making an effort to involve the congregation in the worship as well!really felt the presence of God. Sermon was good as well, and guess what!im just started writing my notes for the sermons once agaiN!haha.decided that if i want to learn more about God's word and get closer to him, i gota understand his teachings first!

went with pretty high hopes to the Animal Lover's league to view Junior with my parents, saw probably the most dogs i had ever seen in my life. there must have been like a 100 dogs, all kinds of breeds!!awesome-ness. but unfortunately, my parents didnt like the size of Junior. strangely, after walking Junior for about 10mins or so, i grew an attachement to him. and of course it didnt come as a surprise when my parents said no to junior, i cried buckets. shucks. i got my temper get the better of me in the car. i was really upset that my parents didnt even give me a chance to keep junior for a week to try things out.

got home, went to bed immediately. kudos to exhaustion and wanting to sleep the pain away. and terence the dog co-ordinator smsed me saying there was another jack russel up for adoption. wee!

back to muay thai training again tomorrow. i need to shed off the kilos!

still waiting.

No comments: