Monday, January 12, 2009

bad day.

ahhhh.cannot believe that my first day of school kicked off with a bad start!i woke up at 10.30, had my bath and made myself a delicious cheese,ham and mushroom sandwich!it was so good i ate a total of 4 slices!(pig)

anyways, i thought my perfumes and cosmetics lect was at 2pm. i now realised i may have parallex error vision. so i happily left my house at 1pm!thinking i would be super on time for my 1st lecture of the semester!!!woohooo.BUT, cara msg me to tell me she was in lect alr!i was alr on the bus, so couldnt turn back. that was all i had for school today.boooo.talk about monday BLUES!it should be monday BOO BOOS!!i bugged bertrand in his room for about an hour coz i was stranded. my driving lesson didnt start till 4.30.

driving was bad. i stalled my engine thrice, didnt get the biting point on the slope(again), sucked at parking (as usual).sigh.how am i gona pass my driving on thur at this rate!help.and something really gross happened. i was driving and my instructor was having flu. he took out his "tissue paper" which was actually toilet paper and happily prepared to blow a gigantic lump of mucus. and guess where it landed!!!

a)on the tissue paper of course
b)on felicia's arms and legs
c)he sucked all the mucus back in!






and the ans is B B B B B!he blew the mucus onto my hands and legs!thank god i didnt do an emergency break.it was utterly gross. but i kept my cool.no choice leh.driving on the road.so dangerous.he was really apologetic and gave me more toilet paper to wipe and i "skilledfully" used one hand to clean the mucus while the other hand handled the wheel.haha

training was tough today. havent been climbing for almost a month i think!fingers totally strengthless!!=(i need to train moreeee!

No comments: