Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009!!!

wow.it is finally 2009 and i am hmmm 3 days late in blogging my first entry for 2009?haha.im even starting to write m own personal diary. and i really hope i can last.buuut guess what?i dont think i can start writing my first entry till tomorrow.ha.im too sleep deprived alr.

had a great year end party at my house, the NUS rockclimbers came over and had a great time of stuffing ourselves with the steamboat dinner and WE WATCHED IP MAN AGAIN.thats my 3RD TIME IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH!haha.but i still love it. and i have just confirmed that KL movies does cut scenes.grrrr.so irritating of them to do that.

went to jansen's house on friday and boy!his house is big and lovely!love the glass door concept.ha.and his house is exceptionally neat and tidy. yixiong was right man in saying jansen's was one of the neatest house he had ever been to. learnt how to play RISk!CANT WAIT TO PLAY IT AGAIN.ah.also spent the few hours "wrecking" his piano and guitar!thank you jansen for opening up your house!!

yesterday was Eunice's 21st!our first in the youth group for now.ha.very soon it will be all of us and of course, for my classmates and my batch of rockclimbers as well. WE ARE ALL TURNING 21!welcome to adulthood!and i still wish i could turn back time. but i learnt something during the L2L meeting. never look back at the past but rather do my best at TODAY. and not overestimate TOMORROW!ha.

my new year resolution for 2009?

-growing into a STRONGER AND CLOSER relationship to God!!!!!

-not entering into the vicious cycle of being late. ( im always late because other people have been late before. but this year, i dont want to play the blame game and be late coz i think others will be late. i want to be early for everything i can!)

-study much harder than before. my grades for the past 3 sems have been HORRENDOUS!!!my aim is to pull it up to a cap above 3.0!

-remembering all of my friend's birthday!aye. no need for big presents, but something that shows my gratitude to them!

-improve my bass playing to be able to confidently lead the congregation into a time of praise and worship.

-win something at muay thai and climbing. i do hope i can!and i will work towards it!ha

well, that pretty much sums up my new year resolution.ha.and i pray its not just for the sake of writing it down and telling people. hey!i got a new resolution written out and i leave it in one corner of my brain and not do anything about it. NO!im gona achieve them!!

FEL CAN DO IT! and fel is off to bed right now. she is sleep deprived!

No comments: