Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Sweet Escape.

i tried to donate blood today and sigh, almost couldnt find a vein for them to poke. but YES!the nurse did manage to squeeze out one tiny vein on my right arm and said" abit small but can la". i managed to pass all the test prior to the haemoglobin test where i failed, coz i had low iron count as i was on my 4th day of my *ahem*.hhha.sian!couldnt donate again. i remember the last time i tried to donate my blood platelets for a friend's uncle at SGH, i happily went there and the doctor said "oh my god, i cant find your vein" and so cannot donate lor.aye.wierd. i work out yet my veins not obvious. no good no good.

my engine lecture was one of the most boring lectures ever today. wasted 1 hour looking at how a baby pram is designed and for the tutorial, i had to sit through and listen to how a helicopter is made and how the design allows it to turn left,right,front,back with ease.hhha.fell asleep during that portion.really couldnt help it.

went for muay thai trg in the evening, supposed to run at the track and only sunny,zhi hao and i turned up for training!so pathetic=(

ran 10 rounds.good run,havent had one in ages, did some abs-breaking exercises till i felt as if my abs would tear.hha.and did pull ups!more than i do in climbing.goodness.i almost died.sunny also died assisting me!!!went to climb for a while after the PT, did a few routes and i managed to complete the route i set on monday!yayy!finally!was super satisfied when i managed to do it after a thousand and 1 attempts. middle right finger is inflamed at the middle joint=(sigh.had to start taping it again before i could climb. prayin hard that it heals by this sat;s mock comp. i cannot even crack my knuckle like how i always do.sad.

hmmm.im very thankful i managed to get that worry off my chest today. managed to talk it out with him and yes.feeling much better=)sweet.

No comments: