Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh well.

i guess i have come to a point where anything bad that happens, its the 'oh well" mentality that i carry with me. "oh well, God has good plans for me" He promises in the bible.

"For i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord." Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a good future."

Jeremiah 29:11

not only injured my shoulder, but managed to give my middle finger a lil blood clot underneath the skin. hurts when i press it now. after work today at CA, went to climb light, and realised my shoulders still hurt when i do spanned and powerful moves.sigghhh.i need stronger shoulders,they are broad,fat and useless!hahaha.oh well..

kang came to climb with me.hha.not bad, he has the makes of a climber!he managed to do drop knees, dynamic moves and changing of legs without much difficulty!!good job!=)lester and keng seng "dropped by". they were supposed to climb, but lester spent all his money on an ipod touch, and keng seng lent all his money to lester to add to his money to buy the touch.groanss.those two.hha.so in the end, no more money to climb!!!nvm, nxt week i will make them climb.

and the most disgusting thin happened today!!i was walking to my toilet when i saw a fly flying towards me, and the nxt min, it went into my eye!i almost DIED!so gross, thank God i was one step away from the basin, i rushed there in 0.01 seconds and saw the fly stuck in my eye!i was soo horrified, i quickly washed my fingers, took my lenses out and washed them thoroughly, and splashed my left eye with water continuously till they stang. it was one experience i will never forget. goodness. the fly must have been cock eye to fly right into my eye!!!super uber grosss!!!!i hope i dont get any infection man. who knows where the fly has been to.eeeeeyuckkkks!!

AND i cannot join Gravical!!=(as an intermediate catagory climber. jensen told me apparently, they are going by the old rules where as long as one has been a national climber before, cannot join intermediate cat, must go open where i STILL SUCK. and coz i used to be a speed national climber, im not eligible for the intermediate cat. darnn.was soo looking forward to this competition. but never mind, i see my injuries, and at least i got more time to train for Boulderactive in March!!=)siiighhh, oh well.

did a good 30min run today, air was cool and light!i never felt soo fresh during runnin for a long time. rewarded myself with a cup of my favourite champagne grape red tea bubble tea with pearls!!hha.i know. the run is useless with the amount of calories in the bubble tea. but it is what allows me to enjoy bubble tea without worrying abt the xtra cal!=)

alrites. im off.long day ahead. with lessons starting form 10-6pm non stop.i hate thursdays.groannn

No comments: