Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tired but enjoying it.

A week has passed since i last blogged!wow.much has happened. changes have occurred in my life. more pleasant than normal=)

Sunday, during service, Pastor Jonathan was in the midst of ending the service and he said that he felt God telling him there were people in the midst of the congregation with a problem on the upper left side of the body, which meant neck down to the waist la.and my heart stopped, coz i had a left shoulder injury a week ago, which was still hurting, pst jon urged whoever had that problem to step forward to be prayed for, and i did!in Faith=)went forward and he and the other church leaders prayed for us. felt a warming up sensation with my left arm feeling hot and heavy during the prayer and as pst jon ended the prayer, my arm miraculously felt lighter!!!didnt really feel the healing effect yet, because the pain only comes when i climb. and so the next day, Mon, was training. managed to go through the whole training without my shoulder hurting as much as last week~just felt a little tight. but i was able to do pull ups again!something which i could not really do last week!PRAISE THE LORD=)

woke up at 10am today only to realise i had overslept!i was supposed to have a project presentation at 10am today!and i COMPLETELY FORGOT!i jumped out of bed when cara called me at 10.18 and realised the big BOOBOO!!goodness. never in my life have i forgotten a tutorial.siighh.but theres always a first time!hhha.thank goodness, our tutor approved of the progress of our project so far.want to do well in it!!

and yes!i got my official driving license card!hha.so happy. not that i look fantastic in the photo, but soo nice, the greenish card and all. and best of all, it says "you are licensed to drive vehicles in the following classified:9

Class 3.motor cars!!!=)

hmm.thinking of adding more classes to this card. but yea.slowly.bike next?!?!i know germaine and a whole lot of people might prob kill me. im still thinkin!dont worry!!hhha.but then again, its been my dream to ride a SCRAMBLER!!!ayee.nvm.dreams are free arent they=)

went for muay thai and it was good!good workout!hha.though i kept getting punched in my eye.AGAIN!SIGHH.i super hate getting hit in the eye, be it soft or hard.and thank God i didnt get kicked in my shin today. probably coz i forbade anyone to kick me in the shin.hha.the guys gave the "WHAT!?!" look when i told them cannot kick when i spar with them.too bad for them.

went to climb for a lil while. and it was a much better climb, better than last nights where after PT i could hardly climb half the wall.had subway again with jansen and bernard.




-found this picture of a jack russell puppy which i found ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.it put an instant "awww" and smile when i saw it!ahh.i remember when i was young, i used to tell my friends, i wld marry the guy who gave me a dog. but now when i think back. goodness.how dumb of me.like that, some old man give me dog means i must marry him!?!?hha.how can.

No comments: