Monday, March 2, 2009

MARCH TIME

just realised i havent blogged for 2 weeks alr!and its march!!

time does fly.hmmm.was kinda lazy to write anything in my blog for the past few weeks. im online, but just uber lazy to type. so much has happened. lets see, hmm.did surf and sweat on Sunday, came in 13!my first time taking part in the open women's catagory.hha.i was hesitant bt taking part in this cat the previous years because i was worried abt the transiting from the swimming to the running. i always thought it kinda gross to be running when ur whole body is wet!and sticky with sea water!bleach...

but yea. i did it.hhha.and surprisingly, it wasnt abt the wet and sticky shirt and shorts and water dripping down my legs as i ran, i felt pretty good. it was the run that sucked!i took part in this cat, thinkin it was a 4km run.OLY 4KM!so of course i started off my pace according to how i would run 4km la. but as i ran ran ran ran ran ran, the mid way point seemed to be much much further than i thought would be. like how far is 2km rite. i took abt 15 mins to run the halfway mark la!!grrr.i slowed down so much towards the end. out of energy alr.plus the blistering sun!!=(

took abt 30 min to finish the run. and only to realise that the distance was 5.8km!i wanted to kil myself and prob the NTU people for claimin the run was only 4km!darn. i could have paced myself better.hhha.but oh wells, im pretty happy with my run. considerin i busted my knee during the 42km 2 years ago, havent been able to run for more than 4km without feeling pain in my knee usually. so running 5.8km is quite an achievement!=)but of course, my knee felt the same irritating sharp pain after the whole race.

jud and i slacked ard sentosa aft our race, meeting random ex school mates.hhha.swam abit until jud heard she got 9th!congrats.hhha.we quickly swam back to collect her prize. paid $4 to play on some mega trampoline volleyball.hhhha.it was tiring jumping up and down.but something new.

had carls junior for the very first time in my life!!!i am a religious anti beef person!!hhha.so wld nvr thought of trying carls junior. but yea, decided to give it a try. and i love the chilli beef fries!coz the beef amount quite insignificant!!ate super full and andy gave me and jud lift back!so nice of him!!!he and his friend ate at delifrance in sentosa aft surf and sweat.boringgg.hhha

back to serious and intellectual thought.HAHA.hmm.this things been troubling me for months. eversince i stopped serving, i felt kinda "left out".its like all my good friends whom i grew up with are serving happily in jg and im like a slacker. the feeling sucks. for once, im as free as a bird, with almost no committments. yet i dont like this feeling. could it be i started serving too early?and i felt burnt out in the prime years of my life?this feeling is irritating. i keep asking God. why why why. why let me feel this way when im at my peak?i mean im like 21 this year, good to do so many stuff for u, yet i dont even know how to start. i got my climbing, school and of course church. buuuut, people around me dont quite understand my position. cept for my few good friends. and im thankful for u guys, u know who u are=)if u ask me if i regret joinin climbing, i seriously dont. i know my weekends will be taken up by climbing competitions periodically, but im happy when i climb. free from judgement.FROM WHO?i dont know.

God help me.

No comments: