Thursday, February 5, 2009

IN REMEMBRANCE OF....


i just lost my pet mouse CHOCOLATE.

mum got home to find chocolate's cage on the floor, and chocolate gone. saw a cat in the house. must have gotten in through the window which i stupidly forgot to close!arghh.i HATE MYSELF!

mum told me the cat was found under my bed. it was a stray.had the cheek to come up the the 2nd floor. and we found bloodstains on my parent's bed along with cat fur and pawprints.

and till now, i cannot find chocolate.

i am gona miss chocolate for:

1)the time she escaped from her cage at Eusoff Hall, had to make Allan Alex help me move my fridge coz i was afraid she was stuck inside, and she ran out and hid inside the table. which i couldnt get through. i panicked for the whole night, laid lil crumbs of biscuit all over the floor hoping i would catch her back. for one whole night, i couldnt sleep properly. when i woke up in the morning, and prepared myself to go to school, i reached out for my shoes and Chocolate popped out from my shoe!just like it was her own nest.managed to put her back into the cage

2)the times she used to keep regina and myself awake all night with her constant knocking of her water bowl. she would bite the bottle cap which was her water bottle and knock it on all 4 sides of the cage in the wee hours of the morning.as though she was a drummer.

3)the time she didnt panick or make a sound when a cat came in to visit her. i left my room door open in Eusoff, and the cat which i always fed came into the room like a boss, and tried to reach her paw into chocolate's cage. chocolate didnt make a noise and just stared at the cat like an old friend.

4) the times she would lick food off my fingers, everything i ate she ate.that spoilt mouse.

5)the times i could only let her run in her ball around OKR was when Regina was not in the room. coz Reg doesnt like animals.

6)the time japheth bought a running ball for chocolate. she was so excited. only she was a little too light to roll it properly.

6)was even contemplating how celebrating her birthday this July, supposed to turn 2 years old.


good bye chocolate, for being the best mouse ever!

thanks for being so gentle,tame and cuddly.

I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR LEAVING THE WINDOW OPEN.

No comments: