Sunday, February 1, 2009

desperate...

yes.

i am desperate

not for anyone

but for my VOICE!

spent the whole of Sat doing CNY visitations with my cell group.had lotsa fun. but was pretty much deprived of all the new year goodies=(((((

stacy and the rest did a super fantastic job at keeping the bak gua,cookies,chocolate,ice cream,etc away from me at every house we went to!but i managed to sneak a few into my mouth!and thats why i still dont have my voice back lor.sigh

anw, had a good lunch at Ikea first and we played with all the face masks!!




haha.i super like the dog mask.super realistic huh!!=)

went to 4 houses, this year abit little. i remember last time, we wld chiong to every house, and each time we can close like at least 6-7 houses.and our ang bao collectiong naturally increases la!ha

aft service today, went to town, ran quite a number of errands!!did my brows, bought my mascara, and even had time to trim my fringe!yay!ok.i know my hairstyle is boring.always the same.thinking of curling my hair.hmmm.should i?=)

drove dad's car all the way to bugis to pick my sis up and to bedok to my aunts hse. i kinda felt insulted coz my dad had his hand on the handbrake most of the time!haha.groans.am i that dangerous a driver????i strangely felt good during the times he put his hands on his lap. no where near the handbrake!!haha.

oh wells, the cny week has come to an end. back to sch and tutorials!!booo.

oh yea.there will be a muay thai signing up session tomorrow at mpsh!i forgot which one.but yea for those who are interested in MUAY THAI in NUS!do drop by=)starts at 6.15pm!

for more details, visit the NUS muay thai blog at

http://nusmuaythai.blogspot.com/

alrites.back to doing my tutorials!!!

No comments: