Sunday, November 30, 2008

back to READING my READINGS!

ahhh.the weekend is over in a blink of an eye.groanss.spent the night at germaine's hse!!and boy, was it fun!haha.managed to catch a good movie, CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN 2! and it was hilarious man! i love germaine's hse and her 3 dogs!haha.poor pepper, lost so much weight aft her operation. hmm.yesterday was a pretty eventful day for me aft my paper. and im happy!!!=)haha.

cldnt sleep much last night coz all 3 dogs came to "ka chiao" me at midnight!ken ken and ET tried to squeeze beside me and i didnt dare to move much, kinda scared i might flatten them.haha.and pepper kept me awake almost for 3 hours by moving up and down the room and scratching herself and tryin to jump onto germaine's bed but FAILED!haha.but the feeling was really nice having a warm furry thing snuggle up beside u.i love them!!=)

had a good Dim Sum breakfast at tampines with germz and it was really good!cant wait to go back there again and eat!haha.went for church service and had children cell.

boy, i really love those kids. they give me a reason for not giving up on teaching them!haha.only P2 and they sure are bright!!=)was teaching them about the Armour of God today and they laughed at my drawing of a man in armour.so sad.got insulted by them for the ugly helmet i drew!coz it looked more like a cowboy's hat!ahaha.but nvm, i can always improve on my drawings!

oh wells, im back in hall. STUDYIN!!!GRRRR.OUT!

No comments: