Monday, December 1, 2008

Desparate Faith!

1 more paper to go. repeat. 1 more paper to go!!woohoo.studying todays paper almost killed me. i was desparate to do well for this paper. sigh. but at the rate im doing, dont think i can score for this paper alr. i think my method of studying SUCKS big time. need some help in here!!!1 more paper left but i have super no more motivation left to study. HELP!

aft the paper 2day, met up with liying and sidney.haha.it was funny. both of them were really cute.talked a lil and had to go back to STUDYIN!groanss. went to the science library where my macbook did cam whoring for cara and i the whole time!haha.we were desparately tryin to get a decent shot at the rollercoaster background, but not too good. keshin couldnt be bothered by us.

had a decent dinner at the science canteen and now im STUDYING again!.darn.SW2105 and SW2101 is soo similar in content that i feel like im studying SW2105 all over again. and this is a really horrible feeling coz my brain keeps telling me "yo.this is all old info, gimme some new ones otherwise im not gona remember them!" ever felt this way before=(

Lord, i surrended all that i have to you, my exams, relationships, Sports committments, Family and all. i do not want to do things my way, but YOUR way. though i know at times i so want to go for certain things, i know i should hold back and wait for your blessings. Thank You Lord.

and this is my favourite picture of the day!haha.



hope it made u smile!=)

No comments: