Friday, November 21, 2008

Praise the Lord!

phew.i am extremely extremely thankful that i can actually blog right now. just half an hour ago, my Laptop HANGED!!! and when i tried to restart, the screen was blue all the way. and i had no choice but to just pull the plug out=(. (bet it hurt my laptop).and i guess it was like a blessing in disguise?i missed my quiet time for the past 2 days, too much net surfing and neglected God as a result. and when my laptop couldnt start, i turned to the BIBLE. now dont get me wrong that i only turn to God when things go wrong, but it was at that moment that i knew only God and God alone could help me. i did a long quiet time with HIM. and boy was it refreshing!was reading something about God being there for us and he doesnt live us ALONE to fight in this world. BUT he has promised the SALVATION. that was when i said the SALVATION prayer again. i have come to realise that even after accepting CHRIST, it is but the beginning of life. BORN AGAIN. time and time again, i have sinned and let GOD down. but i know HIS WORD promises that God will not leave us nor forsake us.

Matt 19:26 " But with God, nothing is impossible". this has been my favourite verse that has kept me going on. and i really thank God for everything he has done. and guess what?after my quiet time, i decided to test my laptop again.

and PRAISE THE LORD!IT managed to start!to all who have had comps crashing down on them before will probably know the horrible feeling that your comp has actually died on you. and i have this encouragement for you!PRAY PRAY PRAY!God does miracles, like he did to my laptop!=)

well, another long day today.ha.had a pretty good swim with regina today.early in the morning at 9am!i cant believe i actually managed to wake up. ha.probably coz reg made me sign the "contract" that if i couldnt wake up on time today, i would owe her a GOOD BREAKFAST!haha.of course i couldnt let that happen. but so sad, Doris, reg and i missed MEGABITES breakfast by prob 5 mins?haha.

studied in my room today instead of the library.was feeling a lil lazy to travel down. and i went for my 1st driving lesson!after like 1 month of break?haha.i was nervous when i started off. but THANK GOD. i didnt stall my engine!!haha.my test is nxt wed. i really do hope i can pass it and not waste any more money.sigh.

had dinner in clementi with the OKR people plus jud,ely and gerry!it was good!haha.and aft dinner, i think a few of us gave up studying and decided to watch some stupid comedy!STEPHEN CHOW!wooo.once again, it was Bertrand's room again.haha.his huge LCD Screen. we had a good laugh watching and it almost didnt feel like the exams were like NEXT WEEK!?!?!?

oh wells, enough said. Another driving session tomorrow.

I THANK GOD THAT MY LAPTOP IS ALRIGHT NOW!

No comments: