Tuesday, November 25, 2008

AMBIVALENCE.....

wooo.havent touched my blog for more than 2 days alr.haha.just had my Bahasa Melayu Language paper today. and it was pretty "susah"(easy).im not sure whether to feel scared coz i find it easy or what.haha.oh wells.i've done my part alr. though something really funny happened today. i was at the last part of my paper today where i reached the qns of having to write a short essay of more than 120 words(sounds easy huh) and i had the choice of 2 topics. and of course, they were all in MELAYU!hha.and the scary part was when i didnt understand both topics. meaning i couldnt read the words at all and nothing registered in my mind!of course i panicked. it was the biggest percentage among all the other sections!

i prayed and decided to try my luck. i raised my hand to get my Cikgu's attention and she came over. then i meekly asked "Cikgu, i really dont understand the question".hahah.and guess what?!?!she just pointed at option 1 and told me to write about "my free time" and pointed at option 2 and told me " my favourite television show".i was like "HWAAA!" like that also can!haha.of course i was super happy coz i can at least write something. for a moment, i thought she only helped me but 10 secs later, i overheard her telling the person behind me the same thing. i was like "chey, i didnt get special treatment".hahha.it was really funny, but Thank God i was thick skinned enough to ask her what the words meant. imagine i didnt.

i had a nightmare today while studying in my room!there were two huge lizards!disgusting ones!one was on my table, another one crawled into one of my paper bag.i almost died!haha.i quickly called leon to save me!haha.but to no avail, but he was really cool!he tried to pick up the lizard.so brave man.but the two lizards are still in my room!!sobs sobs!i absolutely cant stand lizards.gross gross gross!

tomorrows another bigger test for me.sigh.hope i can pass!!!!and its gona rain now.OH PLS DONT RAIN TOMORROW!!!

I THANK GOD FOR BEING GOOD ALL THE TIME!

No comments: