Tuesday, November 18, 2008

wow wow wow

wow. My title for my 1st blog entry couldnt describe my mood right now. Its been so so long since i did a blog.And if im not wrong, my existing blog is still floating somewhere in cyberspace?

what made me do up a blog at 1.57am in the morning of 19 Nov?i dont know.dont ask me. Call it nostalgia=)i do miss blogging, especially when i blog on my Nus Rockclimbing blog. i suddenly long to own a blog site of my own, where i can pen my thoughts down.

And probably because recently i've been doing my everlong readings of theories and all for Social Workers, it made me realise that "hey, i can actually come up with theories myself (*grins) and i gota find an outlet to pen it all down whenever i come across something interesting.ha.

and also because i've gotten pretty accustomed to handling blogspot with thanks to my Rockclimbing blog.A pro?nah.not yet.soon!haha

Today was a long day for me. woke up late, rushed down to the School library to study, though i stay 5 mins away from the library=)it was a good study sesson once again. and i am really glad for that. though at times the people in the library made me mad with all the feet shuffling up and down and the "loud" whispers. it gets annoying at times. no.i take it back.it is totally annoying!

had a good dinner where i fulfilled my wish!FINISHING A WHOLE MEGA MCSPICY!WOOOO!i did it with the spicyness all the way to my head,eyes and ears!although i finished last, but i did it=)

i watched a good movie tonight, American Beauty. the guy was hot, but the whole story was beautiful!it touched me.really.

TODAY I THANK GOD FOR MY FRIENDS=)

No comments: