Friday, May 1, 2009

Praise the Lord=)

yay!guess what is my first topic for my blog!



















YOU GUESSED IT.




I am So done for the semester year of 2008/2009!woohoo.ended my exams yesterday at 7pm.didnt rejoice outwardly i guess.haha.coz it was an open book exam..so i kinda rejoiced on Monday, when i ended my second last paper.lets just say SW3201 was kinda easy till it became hard to do.if you guys out there know what i mean=)haha.OPEN BOOK+straightforward questions=recipe for disaster because you want to write everything in, yet no enough time.boo

ok.enough abt exams otherwise the other poor people who still have 2 or 3 more papers will come after me.haha.

Celebrated my Grandmother's birthday at Paris Restaurant, and since Mother's day is always after my grandma's birthday, the whole family have always celebrated it together.haha.so this year it was at Paris.

went there with high expectations, coz the buffet per person is supposed to be pretty ex.and the first thing i saw was OYSTERS!yummy,my favourite food of the day.followed by SALMON SASHIMI!mmmm.and then the crabs which got snatched up everytime a newplatter was displayed.which reminds me. i need to complain of the ugliness of the Singaporean attitude towards a buffet

it disgusted me so much, swarms of people flew to the poor pathetic crab platter with all the aunties rushing in to snatch up the crabs.i was queuing up and i got pushed out of the queue.i was pissed. thank God for my long hands. i used another set of thongs from the next dish to scoop some crabs onto my plate.without disturbing anyone. there was this particular aunty who barged in, said SORRY ARH!TOOK A WHOLE PLATE OF CRABS and passed the thong onto the next person.THE NEXT BEST THING SHE DID:"excuse me, can you help me grab the nutcracker?"the one used to crack the crab shell.not only did she CUT QUEUE, but she made others take stuff for her when she could have gone round to the other side, which was only 5cm away?gosh.such sights are better kept at home.seriously.

i broke a plate. some woman bumped into me, she was rushing for food.as if the food would run away.but then again, yes.food does run, and the people are the ones "taking them out for the run".ok.its ok if u dont get the joke.haha=)the plate fell out of my hand and landed right infront of my cousin's feet.it shattered into a million pieces.thank God my cousin didnt get any cuts. i was so embarrassed. and yea.thank God it was my cousin whom the plate fell onto.if it was on some uncle or aunty. i think i would have been dead.

but amidst the gross behaviour of these people, heres wishing my grandma HAPPY BIRTHDAY!=)



went to climb asia after lunch.climbed with suemay,adriel and chris.and of course, in CLimb Asia, you will never get bored.every climber knows each other.and everyone is friendly.did some crazy routes.ok.maybe not crazy to everyone.but crazy for me.considering that i have not climbed for almost 3 weeks!haha.with a pulley injury still on the road to recovery.and my forever swollen and inflammed middle finger knuckle=(sighh.

i always thought the more you work out, the fitter and healthier you are.so why am i getting all the aches,back pain,swollen joints,etc when i work out.haha.tell me tell me.somebody.i guess thats the drawback when you push your body too much.but yes.i do feel a lil,just a lil stronger after today's climb.i realised my skin on my hand is kinda thin.less than 2 hours of boulderin and i felt as if every tile i held was a sharp knife piercing into my fingers!it was really that bad=(booo.

time to moisturise my hands less.haha.but i still want smooth hands!and still climb well.can i?=)

ok.i shall stop here.im nursing a very strained neck.not sure if it was how i slept last night.i cannot turn to my right.gota turn my whole body. i was kinda worried when i drove my dad's car today. i was afraid i couldnt turn my head to check my blind spot.thank God for mirrors,and the relative empty roads today.hahaha.


AND YES.ALL THE BEST TO ALL WHO ARE STILL MUGGING HARD FOR YOUR EXAMS.jia you=)and that includes u jansen.stop beast waring!haha.=)

No comments: