Friday, May 8, 2009

CRAB CRAB CRAB.

1 week has passed really fast. and i have effectively "enjoyed" my first week of the holidays.haha.while some people have just started theirs.ok.i am not GLOATING HERE!but yea.the drawback of ending the exams earlier than everyone else is u got no friends to go out with!ahaha.but nothing beats sleeping in LATE=)

did alot of climbing this week.getting back my strength.slowly.and praise the Lord.my pulley injury doesnt hurt as much as before BUT my middle finger's knuckle is pretty inflammed.so inflammed that i cannot straighten it=(but yea.thats the price to pay for climbing.but that will not stop me!

had dinner with reg,jud and ely at Thai Express last night.jansen backed out.he sensed a "girls outing" at work.haha.had my all time favourite soft shell curried crab.but the portion was not only SMALL.but the curry gravy was so little the whole meal tasted DRY.sigh.thai express is clearly losing their standard.

I HAD CHILLI CRAB FOR DINNER TODAY!jansen and i went into some ulu area.yio chu kang or yishun i cannot remember!hahha.some famous seafood restaurant (Ban Leong).saw the BIG CRAB SIGN!asked for the price of the crabs.past our budget!=(i gave a sad look.haha.but we went ahead to order our ordinary fried rice and bee hoon.we were almost through with our food.all around me.people were eating crabs.i couldnt take it.i gave a sad and pathetic face to jansen and asked if we can order a small crab.i didnt mind paying for it.the craving was too strong.haha.he relented!i grinned from ear to ear.and ordered the famous CHILLI CRAB!

IT FINALLY CAME....and guess what.the chilli was really chilli crab!i though it would be more sweet than spicy.i took one mouth and almost died.but i knew i couldnt give up!haha.jansen kept laughin at me.but yes.i did enjoy the crab.cant wait to eat crabs again!.

had a good day out with him today.holidays rock.

and good news.my attachment to the prison has been postponed to 18 may instead of 11 may!yay!1 more week of holiday!haha

I LOVE CRABS.

1 comment:

chuan said...

ban leong's near my old hse! haha. its at the end of yck road. next time try still road crabs.. really power packed esp if u like pepper. but gotta be there ard 5pm or else no seats..