Monday, April 27, 2009

REMIND ME NEVER TO EAT A MCSPICY EVER AGAIN!~

This is one big major reminder for me not to ever eat MCSPICY ever agaiN!

had it for lunch before my Perfume and Cosmetics paper.i teared through the whole meal while studyin for my paper.LAST MINUTE AS USUAL.and yes, not very enjoyable at all.

did horribly for my paper.

i guessed almost all of my 80 MCQ questions!

smoked my way through for the 40 short question fill in the blanks

and finally i crapped for the 2 short essay questions

Result: FAIL.or let me get a minimum C so i can S/U!pls pls pls

after the paper, went to disturb jansen.haha.we watched ong bak 2 in vincent's beautiful air conditioned room in PGP. watched abit of BEAST WARS!??!?!?!(according to Jansen, it is part of transformers. it amused me quite a bit to see a rat,scorpion, king kong, t-rex,etc as part of the transformers gang).haha.and once again, it proved my point that CARTOONS ARENT MEANT FOR CHILDREN!the words they use are not meant for kids to understand.seriously. wondering if its possible for kids to write their own script for cartoons.ahha.it would probably be

Spongebob: "yo patrick!"
Patrick:" yo spongebob"
Spongebob:"what do you feel like doing today?"
Patrick:"duhhhh.i want to eat ice cream NOW!"
Spongebob:"lets look for the ice cream man!"
Spongebob's mother:"Spongebob!Patrick!dont run about!otherwise the GARANG GUNI MAN will catch you!"
Spongebob:" but mum, we want ice cream!!!"
Spongebob's mother:" eat after you have finished your homework!"

ok.that sounded boring!see.my point.let kids do their own cartoons and let them entertain their own peers=)

anw, after dinner, thats when all the trouble started, my tummy started hurting. i told jansen i wanted to poop at the central lib where the toilets are air conditioned.haha.but too late. had to do it in PGP. HOT and Gross PGP. i got the sitting cubicle. while halfway through my business, a girl entered the cubicle beside me and complained to herself :"gosh, its freaking hot."MY SENTIMENTS.

managed to survive the 1 hour long journey on 151. had to stop at a bus stop opposite toapayoh, while waiting for 139, the dreaded tummy pain came again. i panicked. all around me was concrete jungle and PIE. how to do it!?!!?i called my dad and begged him to pick me up. he agreed. i walked to a car park, with each step in excruciating pain.clutching my tummy, my mind went wild. imagine i had to do it in the carpark.where can i go!?!,my eyes darting left and right, my bag was weighing me down. no one was around. but i told myself to hang on!!!

finally, after what seemed like eternity, my dad came.i ran to the car.opened the door and told him to speed away. he kept asking if i was alright.i let out a weak "ok".i called my mum, told her to prepare the door, for it to be wide opened.

i reached the block. ran up as fast as i could. THANK GOD I LIVE ON THE 2ND FLOOR!rushed in and sat on "HEAVEN'S CHAIR". or so it seemed to me at that crucial point.haha.and yes.i am ok right now.FOR NOW.

cant wait for thur to come!im down to MY LAST PAPER!

and i am looking forward to my pathetic 11 day break before i start my attachment at the SIngapore prison on 11 may.booo.kind of looking forward to it, but yet, dreading the early start of my attachment=(

okies.im taking a break from all the horrible papers so far. am gona relax my eyes.indulge in some f4 meteor garden drama!hahaha.i realised i have watched this series almost every sem at least once. and it is always during my exams.i wonder why=)

No comments: