Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ONE MONTH.

gimme a min while i try to clear the cobwebs hanging around in my blog!haha.

ok.i admit, i have neglected my blog for quite a while.my longest yet!my apologies. i am always lazy to update, especially when i reach home so late everytime=(

hmm, for starters boulderactive 2009 IS OVER!"sighs in relief" and yet im kinda missing it. during the whole boulderactive weekend, it felt almost as if i had no more schooL!i did not touch a single set of notes nor checked my NUS email!for 3 whole days!and when it was back to school on Mon, i kinda lost the momentum to do my work!haha.bad bad bad. had a hand at being the emcee for this year's boulderactive event. learnt alot from kiat on how to emcee as well as how an event shd be run. im glad i am able to learn new stuff everyday=)

well, didnt do too well at the Open qualifiers, a lil disappointed, everyone told me to blame it on my injury, but seriously, i didnt feel as if my injury did hinder me from climbing.sigh.it did hurt, but then again, i guessed if it didnt, i might still be at the same climbing level.sigh sigh sigh. ok.enough of complaining. time to start training hard AFTER MY pulley injury is healed. (better say AFTER, else Jansen will kill me) guess i could start with eating a lil lesser since i will not be climbing alot these few weeks?heh heh.DIETING STARTS TOMORROW! once again.

WELL, this post is not just about clearing cobwebs or whining about boulderactive. but i would like to dedicate it to JANSEN=)having being together for 1 month since FEB 15 2009!short as it may seem, but we both agreed it felt like we've been together for like eternity?heh heh.dont know why, but i felt as if i had known him for ages, and yet, i still want to spend more time with him.

THANK YOU:
- for sacrificing your time you could spend on tutorials with me=)
- for going out of the way to send me home always=)
- for being my Loan Shark when i cannot find an ATM in time.=)
- for remembering what i like and dont like=)
- for finally being able to recite my handphone number without getting it wrong or using zhi jian's hp number to pass off as mine=)

well, heres to many more months and years to come Jansen=)thank you and my God continue to bless our relationship!

okies. im back to my bed and start another day with gratefulness to God for leading my life.

No comments: