Saturday, March 7, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER!

its saturday!no school means no homework!GOSH.i miss saying that.

anw, met jansen at cityhall to get his handphone repaired.that poor boy's hp died on him!!!so as of today, he is phone-less and uncontactable!he said he didnt mind, freedom from having to report to anyone. come to think of it, the handphone has become such a close and intimate part of us that our day might go haywire without it!jansen even had to wear a watch which he hardly wore because his handphone which used to tell him the time could not fulfill that role right now.hence his watch came in to take over the role!and yes, i would think that 1 day without my handphone, my world would probably be in a mess. like all my appointments how how how!hhha.esp with me always being late.ehh.wait.SOMETIMES LATE, so need the hp to be accountable rite=)anw, yea, i really wonder how our parents survived those times when the word handphone was unheard of. i remember i got my first hp when i was in pri 6!a motorala startex!it even had an antenna which had to be pulled out before making a call!how cool is that!and yet now the smaller the phone and a hidden antenna is the fad!siighh.i would never forget my first ZHAI phone.nokia 3310!in Sec 1, everyone had that phone in school and came the all challenging and exciting game.SNAKES!hhhha.whenever we had breaks, every student would be seen whipping out their 3310s or 3210s and competing with each other in the snake game. and as i grew older and bigger in size, the handphones grew lighter and smaller in size.sigh.i would so like that to happen to me.but i know it never will.so STOP DREAMING FEL.


back to hps, i really wouldnt mind givin up my hp for a month!and just go about my daily activities without it. but i guess it might be impossible because everyone else would still have a hp and be trying to contact me when i dont even have one!tough tough it is. maybe i could just go to an island and stay there, then the handphone-less me would probably be able to survive pretty well there!but yea. in time to come in time to come.

went down to support jansen and the rest of the NUS people for their catagories today at SMU!downpour but that didnt stop supporters from coming down!i am so waiting for the day everyone has tried climbing before and even fall in love with it like how i fell in love with it when i started it out in JC. i have never regretted since. and yes, all of them did very well!congrats to
Larissa, Judith, Khairul, Daffodil, Shuhui, Siying , Adrian, Yi Xiong Doris, Sandra, Zhaoxiu ,Jensen, Edwin, Jansen for making it to the finals!allez!

and yes, i am tired and so i am off to bed early tonight. got a whole pile of work waiting for me to be finished before this week comes to an end!sigh.


Today's Prayer

..."Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit," says the Lord Almighty. ~ Zechariah 4:6. Lord, empower me by Your Spirit today. I do not want to do anything out of vanity or just trying to "climb every mountain" on my own. I long to be led by Your Spirit, not by human initiative and man-inspired positive thinking. Please help me to be a positive, joyful person, full of Your Spirit, inspired by Your Word, and busy about Your work as I go through daily life. I pray that all I do will glorify You and be evidence of Your power and Your might and Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

No comments: