Sunday, December 7, 2008

NEATEST ROOM EVER!!

wow, i just spent 5 straight hours cleaning up my room!went back to my hall aft church and did 2 hours of packing over there. boy, im soo glad i aint staying in hall anymore!i cannot take the moving in and out!big waste of time!i still prefer having all my things at just 1 location!=)good thing bertrand was there to help me move my fridge and big big box down today!thanks bert=)aha.

went home with my dad, had a good chat with him in the car, guessed what the topic was. CARS as usual.haha.guess thats the only thing in common we have.aye. but better than nothing=)its been so long since i talked to my dad. had a good dinner today, mummy cooked roast pork!mmmm.she shd really open up either a cafe or restaurant man.her cooking is the best in this world!!!todays dinner topic was probably one of my happiest, for once, i got to eat with both my mum and dad. something which i havent done for eons man. kinda miss that, despite my mum's nagging. been away from home too long alr. time to settle down again

and did i say i have the neatest room ever now?haha.in this house that it. cannot compare to other people's room la=)but im happy. i got one big space in the middle for doing "crazy things to do in big spaces".

Camp is 1 week later!its really fast!praying hard for good weather, God's presence to even be with us all the way and of course for all of the campers to enjoy the camp thoroughly!

so many things to do this week!and i cannot wait for night cycling on monday night!wooohooo!

No comments: