Friday, December 26, 2008

boyfriend dilemma!!!

Contestant 1: Ip Man (Donnie Yen)

- can fight
- humble
- loves wife and children very much
- honourable
- respected



Contestant 2: Edward Cullen

- gorgeous
-powerful. he can fly jump not sleep forever
- can protect
-protective
- caring


wow. i just watched twilight and oh my gosh!

"EDWARD CULLEN" is so so so hot!apart from his amazingly fair skin, he is so gorgeous!ahh.i wouldnt mind dying to be a vampire just so i could stay by his side. he is super strong and good looking and so "hero-like"!!!

now im thinking if i should choose Edward or IP MAN!waha.this may seem a little childish.buuuuut since im so free, i should think its alright to let my mind wander and do a little imagination huh.

ha.edward is the "ang moh" kind of guy i like and Ip Man is the 'cheena" type of guy that melts my heart.siiighh

well, looking at their plus points, i really dont know who to choose if and ever if i were ever to be given a chance!haha

oh wells, times up for fantasizing! im back to reality for now and i know i can probably never find someone that fits all my criteria but im sure God will give me one that is right for me=)for now i just want to do my best at what i am doing and living my life for God!

No comments: