Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME=)

im finally 21 21 21 21 21 21!

gosh, i have been looking forward to this day since i was born?but now when the day has finally arrived. i wonder why all the hype over becoming 21.because i absolutely do not feel older or younger. was it just a facade that i've been disillusioned with all my life?that when i become 21, i can do everything and anything i like.and like how my life will suddenly be transformed?my foot!haha.maybe transformed by the wrinkly and saggy fairy.they always say once u turn 21, the rest of your years zoom past you.and yes, with old age comes great wrinkles and sag!

okies.abit gloomy for a newly turned 21 year old!haha.shall write a little about my past parties!yes, i had 2 parties to celebrate my birthday.the first was with my church. together with rachel and germaine. it was great!the "loot"(presents) was shiok!haha.i loved all my presents!and the amazing thing was i received a total of 5 different bags!i know i like bags. but i didnt expect a total of 5 different bags!now i can safely use one bag for everyday!hahaha.yes.i adore bags,shoes and clothes.

had a party 2 days ago on 5 april.this one was for my family,and my sec sch friends,jc,workplace as well as NUS.well.the theme was suppposed to be SUPERHEROES.buuuut, only the NUS people dressed up!hahaha.sad man..they were all after my head after the party coz they were the only ones who dressed up.i suffered too!i had to tie 2 retarded buns on my head to look like CHUN LI!haha.so beat that.my 21st looking like an idiot=(but i had fun.loot was pretttty good as well.but presents aside, i was very happy when my friends came!despite being lost!i know some of them went all the way to tekong.and was lost for like an hour?but still made it. some worse.took cab to aloha LOYANG!when my party was at Changi!and had to turn back.THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING MY PARTY POSSIBLE.because you came=)

woke up on 7 april.LATE!had to rush down for a evaluation from my teacher for our project.i was telling jansen, gosh,"21 alr.still late"groans.God, pls help me to break out of my cycle of sleeping TOO MUCH!i really love sleeping.but i gota force myself to wake up past the snooze button!!!!!!had a good dinner with jansen at RAMEN RAMEN at the Upper Bukit Timah, THE RAIL MALL.their ramen was fantastic!the portion was just nice!and the prices JUST NICE AS WELL!for under $9, can get a good bowl of ramen!=)

and i guess im done here!shall return to blog when i feel like it!hahaha


and this is a personal reminder for felicia lim

zw: Oh yeah, GUYS PLEASE CUT DOWN ON WEIGHT BEFORE the first training.. we will be weighed and submitted on the 1st trainng. Please PLEASE PLEASE do some running starting of may/exams ended!

thi was a message from my muay thai captain!die!really gota start losing weight!!=(weight loss really really starts TOMORROW!8 april 2009!!!

No comments: