Wednesday, June 2, 2010

long time no write.

HO HO HO. its been long. my last post was during my birthday?haha.more than 1 month ago. and since i am in my office now. rotting, why not catch up on whats been happening in my life?=)here goes.

Life at the Singapore Boys Home
here's what i do normally

1. Breakfast at my table
2. answer a big nature call= SHIT
3. Facebook
4. Facebook ( + snacks)
5. Facebook. (ok, i am just kidding, not too many times though.haha.)
6. Do some readings.
7. Facebook.
8. Lunch
9. Readings
10. Facebook
11. Home Sweet Home

oh, new updates, i have gotten 3 boys as my casework over the next few weeks.yay!finally, something meaningful. cant wait to meet them.

PumpFest 2010
We had a world cup route setter, Tonde Katiyo ( France). He brought with him a wealth of experience from route setting in World Cups. i was pretty excited and looking forward to world cup like routes. Thinking they were gona be do-able. Alas, i was wrong. haha.the routes were extremely technical, totally not my kind of routes that i normally do. i barely got past 3/4 of the wall. my weakness? being unable to think on the wall. it wasnt just about strength, it was about working out the sequences which i suck at. NOW I HAVE BEEN REAFFIRMED that i need to train my brain to think faster when i am on the wall. allez fel=)Looking forward to Rockmaster.haha.

New Love
My new "guy" is Ashton. He is white, he is ruggard and sporty, he enjoys getting dirty. and i love riding him=)

Mummy
My mum is now back home, recuperating and going for her chemo sessions. Thank you to all who have been praying for her and have been giving me moral support=)i totally needed you guys. and Praise the Lord, he has given me good grades ( in my opinion) for my exams, considering that was the time most of the problems started. countless hospital visits, having to take care of the household while my mum was not around, etc. HE gave me strength and for that i am so thankful! God did not forsake me during this period.

No comments: