Thursday, March 18, 2010

Its been a long time......

pardon for the lack of updates.been too lazy to do so.=)

so many things have happened in my life since my last post in January!gosh.lets see...went through a pretty rough patch in my relationship. but i think ive come out of it stronger!Thanks to the support of many of my dear friends. indeed, it was in such tough times that i see who my real friends are. those who stay behind and support and encourage me and not make things worse by conjuring up stories and rumours that are yet to be verified. But thank God as well, for giving me the strength to go through this tribulation. I think ive gotten closer to my God during this period.=)

and yes, the last 2 bouldering competitions!firstly, Gravicle!managed to get 5th for qualifying but ended up 7th for finals.hahaha.made a few mistakes like not being able to commit to the end move, etc. but yes, i have learnt and moved on=)

Boulderactive 2010!our very own Nus organised event!learnt alot setting routes and testing routes out. and for the actual comp itself....i couldnt believe i managed to get into the finals.because i injured myself at my 4th route. sprained my ankle pretty badly and bawled like a little kid. there must have been a dozen helping hands during that time.haha.THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH=)

was brought to Alexandra Hospital for an Xray. Doctor cannot tell what happened because there was too much swelling. sooooo.i have another appointment on 1st April!cant wait to find out what happened to my ankle. as of now. i can walk. BUT. my ankle is pretty swollen and bruised. looking very much like a DEAD FOOT with each passing day.=(

thanks to Kenneth and Chuanming who accompanied me to the hospital on that sad Saturday evening. they stayed throughout. and of course to Jay for lending us the car to drive me down. and thank you to all who have wished me well on my recovery and for the "F1" team who so efficiently carried me out of the accident area.haha.

i hope this is the last time i have to sit on a wheel chair.COMFORTABLE but extremely restraining=(

i cannot wait to climb again. each time i review my old climbing videos, i feel more and more psych to go out and climb. i've never felt so much passion burning in me to climb. probably coz of my injury that makes me unable to climb even though i want to climb. but on the bright side. this is giving me time to let my fingers recover as well=)blessing in disguise perhaps.

No comments: