Friday, January 29, 2010

Blessed by Climb Asia=)

hello blog, i am going to KL for 2 days tomorrow, joining a few of the Dinos from NUS and some from NTU to batu caves to climb=)yay.its my first time climbing in Batu Caves apart from Ipoh and CAmp 5. kinda excited yet a little apprehensive. Oh Well, lets just see how it goes.

next up!i am really thankful!!=)received a bonus from Climb Asia, $100 gift voucher for my work assignments in 2009!i was really surprised. and at a very apt timing too.i had reserved a pair of La Sportiva Slingshot trail shoes a few weeks ago, wanted it pretty badly coz i didnt have proper trekking shoes. my crocs failed me in INDIA, kept stepping into thorns. i didnt buy it that time coz no money.was saving up for it. and TODAY!i had the voucher!so not only was my shoe free, i managed to buy a few other items too=)yay!sooo happy!hope the shoe works well on any terrain!=)
ok.im off to pack my bag!back in 2days=)

No comments: