Sunday, October 18, 2009

grateful from the heart.



managed to whip out my camera in time to see Elliot thinking he was a lizard. watch the tongue. never failed to make me smile whenever i see this video!=)enjoy!

the secret to getting your dog doing the lizard tongue. make sure a piece of food is stuck under his chin!and especially if your dog is as greedy as my elliot, he would most likely be doing the same thing=)

Climbaprix 2009 just ended. im glad i managed to push myself this time round!got 2nd!=)yay.its my first time winning a boulder comp. never in my life had i expected to win. and yes, i am very happy and i really Thank God, HE gave me the strength during this comp, considering that i didnt climb much during the past 2 weeks. was down with the flu, so down with trg as well. and my joints were hurting, didnt do much hardcore routes or trg as well. but im grateful for Jansen, he allowed me to join in his "sekreeet" training with jia wei. haha.i managed to squeeze some time to join them for 1,2 sessions. =)

and yes, the prize is $30 cash and $30 prana voucher!Blessing from God.i lost my prana pants. was feeling a little sad a while ago.but now i can go get a new one!yay!!=) and Jansen got 2nd as well!big big coincidence!hahaha.good job my dear!=)



upon reflection and looking at my videos, i know i made a few booboos during the comp, careless and kan cheong. i would think it had taught me to be more careful after the mistake was made. but i realised how hard it is. its not in my habit to be real careful and precise with my moves. hence the swinging and wasting of strength. i need to improve on these weaknesses mannn!and yes, my endurance, need to improve on it too.haha.the routes were really long today. got pumped real quickly.need to work on that as well.

oh yes, want to thank NUS for coming down to support all of us!esp those who didnt take part!it was heartening to see them staying all the way till late to support us. it counts.alot=) love this team and never want to trade it for any other team!!

ok. 1st mini boulder comp just ended. heads up for Climb on and Rock On!haha.many many "Ons". and back to school work!spent the whole of this weekend at SP and didnt even look at my books!!!=(project deadlines all piling up these 2 weeks. GO FEL GO!!!

No comments: