Saturday, September 19, 2009

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

hahaha.i am so happy and proud that i have to write this down in my blog. history made on 18 september 2009!

MY DAD ALLOWED ME TO DRIVE HIS CAR WITHOUT HIM IN IT!!!!!!

oh my gosh.hahaha.eversince i passed, he has never allowed me to sit behind the wheel on my own=(i remember how i started driving his car. when i just passed. when i had the wheel.


these would be his habits whenever i was behind the wheel:
1. hand constantly on handbrake.
2. before i can step on the brake, :" slow down, brake,red light"
3."let me park the car"
4. "why u turn so wide?". "why you cannot brake earlier?"

he did improve on point number 1,2 recently.

but the biggie was when he finally let me drive without him last night!hahaha. although he made sure Jansen was with me in the car, the thing was he wasnt in the car!!hahaha.i was overjoyed. but it was really stressful, because i had to take my dads trust NOT FOR GRANTED!hahaha.i was driving pretty precariously man.i wasnt used to it, usually when i drive other people's car. i am SAFE AND COMFORTABLE.but last night, i was super not comfortable, i was too concerned over protecting the car man.hahaha.i had to make sure my dad would be able to trust me with the car alone in future. big reputation to maintain man!

having my 3rd flea market for this year!and i really enjoy flea markets, can get rid of stuff i dont need, earn money to make way for new ones!hahaha.where else can i do that?

for tomorrow, it will be at 8D Dempsey Road, from 1pm onwards!!!do drop by!im sure everyone can find something for a steal 2ml!esp at my shop.hahaha.i usually sell stuff way below its resale value la!i think.im just happy to be able to get rid of it. the value that i get back is a bonus.coz otherwise, i would just give it away.

more details here

finger joints hurting pretty badly recently. It doesnt affect me when im climbing, but it hurts when i finish climbing.i dont wanto end my climbing stint so soon!!!=(i still havent reached my peak yet.

the one week break is here!!hahaha.having a rockclimbing camp from mon-wed, and from wed-sun!i will be working as a F1 promoter!yay!for a brand TOTAL. not sure what it is though. and yes, hope i get to wear cool uniforms.pay is decent. can go into my savings for my year end climbing trip to INDIA! (Hampi)

shall stop here. i want to play with the stuff i bought from DIASO just now!!daiso rocks.

No comments: