Thursday, August 27, 2009

once again.....

okies.i finally found time to update my blog once again.

today,my lecturer was asking us whether we blog. very few replied. as usual, no one wants to say anything, either they are shy, or lazy or shy, or lazy.hahaha. then he said " those people who blog, alot of things to say hor".haha.not true. for me, my blog is a way of reminding myself of the significant events that happened in my life. esp since i have failed to keep a handwritten journal of my own. i think i tried a few times. but failed to enter the 2nd day in my diary.haha.typing is so much easier! and i can put photos to remind myself of the memories. you know how they say "a picture speaks a thousand words". so there.

school has just started. this final year for me is pretty easy goin. with 4 modules, though they all come with projects, i am glad i do not have school on Friday!yay!long weekend. not looking forward to ending my study in NUS. i think i will miss going to lectures with my friends. eating at every hour when i can with the cheap and good food all over NUS. i will definitely miss training in the climbing gym.sigh.

was thinking of getting my own car a while ago. saw this Mazda Funtop 121 that was priced at 8k.cheap deal.but maybe not, once u consider paying for road tax, servicing, petrol,parking, etc.haha.but it was nice going down with jansen to a 2nd hand car shop.gosh.they have got sooooo many cars on sale there!tsk tsk.and this is just one of the shops, there must be at least a hundred over in Singapore itself!saw this gorgeous Peugeot sports limegreen car.made me salivate!!!

and to be frank, having driven a car around for a month plus, i think back on my thoughts when i was younger. how i would not need a car coz public transport is good enough. and before i knew it, after getting my license and being able to borrow Jay's car for a while, i came to realise to joys of driving a car. apart from the woes i experienced. i guess its human greed.haha.one thing leads to another. but heck, i m free to imagine what kind of a car i want to drive in future!

okies.im getting a little tired from typing alr.Kenneth passed a movie to me he managed to help me get hold of

THE NEVER ENDING STORY!i watched it as a young child. and i still rmb the movie,bits and pieces of it.its a great show!if u can, try and get hold of it!=)

No comments: