Monday, July 13, 2009

I AM SORRY.......

last saturday had a very very good dinner with reg,ken,jiahua,shaoting,marissa with surprise guest alvin and eli!haha.we went to Castel's Pizza! at Ang Mo kio. some ulu coffeeshop which u will never expect to eat good italian food. but I DID!=) THE FOOD WAS NOT ONLY SUPERB BUT VERY VERY AFFORDABLE AS WELL. i daresay i would be willing to fork out about $14 for my past. but guess how much i paid? $6 only!no gst no service charge!!!

http://sfigato-pizza.com/

heres the website.go check it out!=) this is a thumbs up recommendation. parking can be at 2 different multi storey car parks. or if you are garang enough, can just park beside the coffeeshop and wait like those ah peks. who park their taxis and eat and wait anxiously for the '"fatimahs" to come and fine them.hahaha.


Puttanseca! number 27!!!one of the chef's recommendation!

not too creamy and slightly spicy!the mushrooms and olives and anchovies were a great combination!

pity my camera was out of batt, else i would have taken more photos. my poor cam mustered enough power to last this one shot=(

i really cannot wait to go back there and eat agaiN!


anyway, reg was so amazed i actually bought PINK DOLPHIN to quench my thirst instead of just water that she insisted i took a picture of it.haha.the reason was, water in Cheers was more expensive than Pink Dolphin!call me a cheapo. but i had a whole bottle in the car. lazy to get only.but dying of thirst at that time. and hmm.Pink Dolphin didnt turn out too bad.haha.not too sweet.just nice. now i know where reg gets her water of life from. coming from the girl who hardly touches water. its Pink Dolphin that gets her going!!hahah.

but i will choose water over anything to quench my thirst!=)


anyways, im down to my last week of placement!!!!i cant believe 9 weeks has passed sooo quickly. i remember when i first started out, i was complaining about waking up so early and having to travel all the way down to Changi Prison. but actually, i am still complaining now.haha.i guess complaining is a way for me to vent off my frustration of not having enough sleep!!! but im still alive!very much!

this last week is gona be so hectic and crazy for me.trying to rush my assignments that are actually due 2 weeks later just so i can make it for my krabi trip enjoy it without worrying abt the assignments. but yes. my hair might turn white before i get to relax!sigh.

can you believe it!I ACTUALLY BROUGHT WORK HOME!

I AM SO SORRY TO MYSELF! I realised if i dont bring work home tonight, i might not be able to finish everything by this fri.

and this brings this post to an end.coz its WORK TIME!groans.

No comments: